||1 working day
Again a gift from nature !!
The use of pillows filled with millet caps is not new. For centuries people have been sleeping here and in Central Europe on a pillow filled with millet caps.
Our pillows filled with millet caps (millet pillow) fully meet today's expectations:
- the millet pillow is very flexible and adapts completely to the shape of the head and neck. The result is optimal support in any lying position,
- the millet cushion provides proper support for the cervical vertebrae,
- the millet cushion allows the air to circulate optimally. making the pillow feel cooler,
- the filling with the millet caps ensures that the absorbed moisture is quickly released to the surrounding space.
We advise you to use a pillowcase. You can easily wash the pillowcase, if you want to wash the pillow yourself, you must remove the millet caps. The millet caps must not get wet!
Sleeping on your back: Make a dimple in the pillow with your fist. Then rest your head on the pillow. Move your head gently back and forth. In this way, the millet will automatically sit where you need support.
To sleep on your side: First, lie down in a comfortable position. Make a well in the pillow with your fist. Then rest your head on the pillow. Move your head gently back and forth so that the millet adjusts to your posture. The space between your head and shoulders should also be adequately supported.
Getting used to it: Your body is used to a certain position of your head and neck, even if that position was not optimal. So it makes sense that you will have to get used to your new pillow.
You can make your pillow even more personal in 3 steps.
- Stand your buckwheat pillow upright with the zipper up so you don't waste buckwheat filling. Adjust the filling as needed. You do this by opening the zipper and removing some filling - with the help of a cup, for example. You put the excess filling in the supplied bag. Then close the zipper.
- Test the pillow by lying in your favorite sleeping position. Do this on your mattress, as this will affect the amount of filling required. Note: it is important that your spine is straight and that your head and neck are fully supported. Repeat these steps until you lie ergonomically.
- Close the paper bag with excess filling. Then keep this bag in a dry place for future refills. Put the pillowcase around your buckwheat pillow and enjoy the many benefits.
Tip: use the box of your pillow as a container to prevent spills.
In short: a millet pillow ensures that you sleep more comfortably and start a new day more rested!
Washing tips Millet pillow
If you want to clean your millet cushion, read a few tips here:
- Take a plastic bag, bucket or laundry basket of approximately 20 liters.
- Open the zipper of the pillow and deposit the millet in the object of your choice.
- You can then wash the pillowcase with the inside out at 30 degrees Celsius.
- After washing, remove the pillowcase from the machine and turn it back to its original state.
- You let the pillowcase dry (NOTE: do not tumble dry because of possible shrinkage).
- After the demolition is completely dry, the millet can be returned to the demolition.
- Then close the zipper of the pillowcase and you can enjoy your fresh millet pillow again!
Size: 50 x 60cm
Richard K. 28-06-2020 14:10
Arwind R. 03-05-2019 09:45
slaapt heerlijk lekker koel en zorgt voor goede ondersteuning.
Leeroy A. 01-01-2018 18:58
Koper heeft geen omschrijving achtergelaten.
stars based on 3